- Compatibility: first generation of MX3+, STAX, MOODY (approx. up to 2017) (Please note the marking on the subwoofer next to the connection socket)
- Connection: round plug (9 pin)
- Functions/Interfaces: ON/OFF (standby), volume control, Bluetooth®-/line switch, line-in (optimized for mobile sound sources) and headphone-out (amplified).
- Bluetooth®: A2DP Standard for wireless audio streaming (compatible from BT 2.1)
- Dimensions: Ø 70 mm, height 35 mm
Bluetooth® Receiver for MX3+ / STAX / MOODY
STREAMPORT is a Bluetooth® streaming adaptor for upgrading your wavemaster 2.1 speaker system. It replaces the common control unit and lets you stream music from a Bluetooth®-enabled smartphone, laptop or tablet with superb clarity. It operates based on the A2DP standard and is compatible with all devices using Bluetooth® 2.1 (and upwards).
Compatibility: STREAMPORT is compatible to all wavemaster 2.1 systems that show the word "STREAMPORT“ on the back of the subwoofer just beside the socket for the control. This version of the STREAMPORT is optimized for all wavemaster 2.1 speaker systems of the first generation (approx. until 2017).
29,95 Euro per unit incl. taxes | Buy Now
The integrated Bluetooth® module offers high quality audio streaming. It operates on the A2DP standard and is compatible with all devices using Bluetooth® 2.1 (and upwards).
Integrated within STREAMPORT are ON/OFF (standby), volume control, Bluetooth®-/line switch, line-in (optimized for mobile sound sources) and headphone-out (amplified).
Works with the first generation of Wavemaster MX3+, STAX and MOODY (connected by 9-pin round plug).
The device offers an integrated headphone amplifier. Simply connect your headphones directly to STREAMPORT and the speakers will mute automatically.