- Speaker drivers: subwoofer 13 cm bass driver, satellites 2,54 cm wide range drivers
- Amplifier: integrated with 3 separate channels
- Output power (RMS): subwoofer 26 Watt, satellites 2 x 10 Watt
- Frequency response: subwoofer 30 - 150 Hz, satellites 150 Hz - 20.000 Hz
- Input sensitivity: subwoofer line-in 500 mV, remote line-in 250 mV
- Cable remote: with on/standby function, volume control, headphone jack (amplified) and line-in
- Satellite speakers: with slim design (wall mountable), metall stands and 3m connection cable
- Subwoofer: wooden cabinet with bass reflex technology, bass control, treble control and main power switch
- Power supply: internal, 100 - 240 Volt ~ 50/60 Hz, 0.7A max., standby power <0.5 W (230V)
- Connection: 2 x 3.5 mm mini stereo plug or RCA, AC power
- Dimensions (WHD): satellites = Ø 100 x 205 mm, subwoofer = 180 x 280 x 265 mm, control unit (Ø x H) = 70 mm x 35 mm
- (Subject to change without prior notice)
- Do not use alcohol, benzene, thinner or acids to clean the cabinet.
- If the sound-system is not in use for a longer period of time, be sure that your system is disconnected from mains power.
- Avoid leaving the sound-system in permanent strain such as direct sunlight, extreme moist ordryness, exceptional cold or heat, mechanical vibrations or shock.
- When placing objects on unsealed surfaces, color changes may occur at the contact points. In this case, we recommend treatment with the cleaning / care products suggested by the furniture manufacturer. To avoid color changes, place the device on a suitable surface.
More fun with your music
wavemaster STAX is a design 2.1 stereo speaker system for all non-amplified stereo sources such as TV's, smartphones, tablets, PC's etc.. It offers a dynamic and powerful audio reproduction, combined with an elegant and space saving design and is finished to the highest quality. In its latest version STAX can be upgraded with the optional wavemaster STREAMPORT, a Bluetooth streaming adapter. STREAMPORT replaces the generic control unit and lets you stream music from a Bluetooth-enabled smartphone, laptop or tablet with superb clarity.
STAX contains two elegant satellite speakers alongside a wooden subwoofer (with bass and treble control) and a separate control unit with headphone connector and an additional line-in for mobile audio sources. Setting up STAX is quick and easy. It is supplied with long cables to give you flexibility when arranging the individual components within your environment. To gain maximum performance from your studio headphones, STAX features an integrated headphone amplifier.
wavemaster STAX is powered by an integrated 3-channel amplifier with 46 Watt power output (RMS). The satellites are equipped with high quality wide range drivers with mylar-membrane and a wall mountable, solid metal stand. A powerful long stroke bass driver (13 cm) fires the wooden subwoofer. In combination, these components create a very clear, dynamic and powerful stereo sound.
79,95 Euro per unit incl. taxes | Buy Now
Powerful and dynamic stereo sound powered by 3 separate amplifier modules (analogue/46 Watt), incl. bass and treble control.
Slim and elegant shape with integrated driver protection and wall mountable metal stand. High value wide range drivers with mylar membrane.
High performance long stroke bass driver in wooden cabinet with bass reflex technology.
Integrated within the remote control unit are ON/OFF (standby), volume control, line-in (optimized for mobile audio sources) and headphone-out (amplified).
STAX can be upgraded with the optional wavemaster STREAMPORT - a Bluetooth® adapter that replaces the generic control unit and enables Bluetooth® streaming in finest quality.
Connect an additional mobile sound source (e.g. smartphone) to the dedicated socket on the control unit, without disconnecting the main source.
STAX offers an integrated headphone amplifier. Simply connect your headphones directly to the control unit and the speakers will mute automatically.
STAX consumes less than 0.5 Watt during standby. Moreover there is a mains power switch located on the subwoofer.