- Tweeter: 25mm with silk dome and ferrite magnet
- Woofer/midrange: 13 cm with Kevlar™ cone and ferrite magnet
- Amplifier: 2 channel, integrated
- Output power (RMS): 2 x 30 Watt
- Frequency response: 45 - 22.000 Hz
- Cabinet: wood with dull paint, 2-way concept with bass reflex technology
- Controls: IR remote control for on/off, volume, treble, bass, loudness-function. In addition On/Standby and line-in selection at the speaker cabinet front and On/Off (main) on the back
- Bluetooth®: A2DP Standard for wireless audio streaming (compatible from BT 2.1), supports SBC und aptX®
- Digital Toslink (optical) and USB-Audio input for high definition stereo signals (24bit/192kHz)
- Digital audio processing by high perfromance, native 24/192 D/A
- Auto Switch: signal sensor for automatic On/Standby (selectable)
- Integrated power supply (230/115 Volt switchable), standby consumption < 0,5 W (230V)
- Connectors: Digital Toslink, USB Audio (for stereo signals up to 24bit/192kHz), 2 x Line-In (3.5 mm and RCA), cinch subwoofer-output (mono), Bluetooth®, AC power
- Dimensions (WHD): 185 x 260 x 205 mm
- (Subject to change without prior notice)
- Do not use alcohol, benzene, thinner or acids to clean the cabinet.
- If the sound-system is not in use for a longer period of time, be sure that your system is disconnected from mains power.
- Avoid leaving the sound-system in permanent strain such as direct sunlight, extreme moist or
dryness, exceptional cold or heat, mechanical vibrations or shock.
- When placing objects on unsealed surfaces, color changes may occur at the contact points. In this case, we recommend treatment with the cleaning / care products suggested by the furniture manufacturer. To avoid color changes, place the device on a suitable surface.
Evolution of a classic – TWO NEO
To improve a popular and successful product is one of the biggest challenges for us as a speaker manufacturer. We listened to our customers and equipped the new TWO NEO not only with a wireless IR remote control but also with digital inputs for high resolution digital audio signals. This makes the system much more versatile when operating with TV’s and streaming clients. Moreover we have integrated an output for connecting an optional subwoofer. Of course TWO NEO still features the high quality Bluetooth® audio streaming function as well as the outstanding design and superb acoustic.
TWO NEO’s unique dual-electronic amplification design, means that it deals with non-amplified sources like iPad/iPod/iPhone, PC, laptop, TV, CD and BluRay devices just as easily as powered sources. It features a dedicated line-in for mobile devices. In total the system can be connected to 5 audio sources simultaneously. The integrated D/A converter can process high resolution audio signals with up to 24bit/192kHz. Like its predecessor TWO NEO features an intelligent standby feature that shuts your speakers down when not in use, but wakes instantly when an audio signal for the selected input is detected. This auto standby function can now be manually deactivated if not required.
Recommended retail price by manufacturer 399,00 Euro per unit incl. taxes | Buy Now
Exceptional audio reproduction (2-way concept, with bass reflex technology). Integrated volume control and sound control for bass and treble as well as loudness function.
Analogue 2-channel-amplifier with 60 Watts RMS power. High quality signal processing from input circuit all the way through sound control and the amplifier stages. The DAC can process audio signals up to 24bit/192kHz.
Compact designed, acoustically damped MDF cabinet with matt/soft coating. High performance woofer/midrange driver with cellulose cone and silk dome tweeter.
On/Standby/Volume and line-in selection at the cabinet front. All functions can be controlled by IR remote, incl. tone control and loudness. On/Off (main) on the back.
The integrated Bluetooth® module offers high quality audio streaming (SBC and aptX® compatible). It operates on the A2DP standard and is compatible with all devices using the Bluetooth® 2.1 standard.
TWO NEO can be connected by Bluetooth® or by cable with up to 5 different stereo sound sources simultaneously (analogue and digital). Besides there is an output for an optional subwoofer.
TWO NEO automatically detects an audio signal of the selected input and switches to the appropriate operation mode (On/Standby). The auto switch function can be manually disabled if required.
The system consumes less than 0.5 Watt in standby mode. The main power switch is located on the back panel of the speaker.