- Speaker drivers: subwoofer 13 cm bass driver, satellites 7 cm wide range drivers
- Amplifier: integrated with 3 separate channels
- Amp performance (RMS): subwoofer 30 Watt, satellites 2 x 10 Watt
- Frequency response: subwoofer 30 - 150 Hz, satellites 150 - 20.000 Hz
- Input sensitivity: subwoofer line-in 500 mV, remote line-in 250 mV
- Cable remote control: with on/standby function, volume control, Bluetooth®-/line switch, headphone jack (amplified) and line-in
- Bluetooth®: A2DP Standard for wireless audio streaming (compatible from BT 2.1)
- Satellite speakers: compact design (wall mountable), detachable front covers and 3m connection cable
- Subwoofer: wooden cabinet with bass reflex technology, bass control, treble control and main power switch
- Power supply: internal, 100-240 Volt ~ 50/60 Hz, 0.7A max., standby power <0.5 W (230V)
- Connection: 2 x 3.5 mm mini stereo plug, RCA, Bluetooth®
- Measurements (WHD): satellites = 82 x 178 x 98 mm, subwoofer = 180 x 280 x 265 mm, control unit (Ø x H) = 70 mm x 35 mm
- (Subject to change without prior notice)
- Do not use alcohol, benzene, thinner or acids to clean the cabinet.
- If the sound-system is not in use for a longer period of time, be sure that your system is disconnected from mains power.
- Avoid leaving the sound-system in permanent strain such as direct sunlight, extreme moist or
dryness, exceptional cold or heat, mechanical vibrations or shock.
- When placing objects on unsealed surfaces, color changes may occur at the contact points. In this case, we recommend treatment with the cleaning / care products suggested by the furniture manufacturer. To avoid color changes, place the device on a suitable surface.
Amazing audio, wirelessly – via Bluetooth® streaming
wavemaster MX3+ BT is a versatile 2.1 stereo speaker system that lets you stream music from a Bluetooth®-enabled smartphone, laptop or tablet with superb clarity. It provides a clear and powerful audio reproduction, combined with a compact and classic design at a very affordable price.
MX3+ BT contains two compact satellite speakers alongside a wooden subwoofer (with bass and treble control) and a separate control unit with headphone connector and an additional line-in for mobile audio sources. Setting up MX3+ BT is quick and easy. Beside its wireless capabilities it is supplied with long cables to give you flexibility when arranging the individual components within your environment. To gain maximum performance from your studio headphones, MX3+ BT features an integrated headphone amplifier.
wavemaster MX3+ BT is powered by an integrated 3-channel amplifier with 50 Watt power output (RMS). The satellites are equipped with high quality wide-range drivers, covered by removable protection covers. A powerful long stroke bass driver (13 cm) fires the wooden subwoofer. In combination, these components create a very clear, dynamic and powerful stereo sound.
89,95 Euro per unit incl. taxes | Buy Now
Powerful and dynamic stereo sound powered by 3 separate amplifier modules (analogue/50 Watt), incl. bass and treble control.
Compact design combined with high quality wide-range drivers. Detachable front covers, wall mountable cabinet and rubber feet.
High performance long stroke bass driver in wooden cabinet with bass reflex technology.
Integrated within the remote control unit are ON/OFF (standby), volume control, Bluetooth®-/line switch, line-in (optimized for mobile audio sources) and headphone-out (amplified).
The integrated Bluetooth® module offers high quality audio streaming. It operates on the A2DP standard and is compatible with all devices using Bluetooth® 2.1 (and upwards).
Connect an additional mobile audio source (e.g. smartphone) to the dedicated socket on the control unit, without disconnecting your main source
MX3+ BT offers an integrated headphone amplifier. Simply connect your headphones directly to the control unit and the speakers will mute automatically.
MX3+ BT consumes less than 0.5 Watt during standby. Moreover there is a mains power switch located on the subwoofer.