- Tweeter: 25mm with silk dome
- Woofer/midrange: 13cm with cellulose cone
- Amplifier: 2 channel, integrated
- Output power (RMS): 2 x 25 W
- Frequency response: 45 Hz – 22.000 Hz
- Cabinet: solid bamboo (oiled and waxed), 2-way concept with bass reflex technology
- Controls: IR remote control for all control functions. In addition on/standby, volume and input selection at the speaker cabinet front and on/off (main) on the back.
- BASS/TREBLE sound controls and switchable LOUDNESS function
- Bluetooth®: A2DP standard for wireless audio streaming (compatible from BT 2.1)
- Digital Toslink (optical) for stereo signals up to 24 Bit/96 kHz
- Digital audio processing by high performance, native 24/96-able D/A converter
- Integrated power supply (230/115 Volts), standby power <0.5 W (230V)
- Connections: Digital Toslink (for stereo signals up to 24 bit/96 kHz), 2x Line-In (3.5 mm and RCA), cinch subwoofer-output (mono), Bluetooth®, AC Power
- Dimensions (WHD): 175 x 245 x 200 mm
- (Subject to change without prior notice)
- Do not use alcohol, benzene, thinner or acids to clean the cabinet.
- If the sound-system is not in use for a longer period of time, be sure that your system is disconnected from mains power.
- Avoid leaving the sound-system in permanent strain such as direct sunlight, extreme moist or
dryness, exceptional cold or heat, mechanical vibrations or shock.
- When placing objects on unsealed surfaces, color changes may occur at the contact points. In this case, we recommend treatment with the cleaning / care products suggested by the furniture manufacturer. To avoid color changes, place the device on a suitable surface.
Amazing audio and sustainability – CUBE NEO
Based on our successful and well-established CUBE series, we present the follow-up model CUBE NEO. The Bluetooth® Speaker System offers an optimized sound experience while maintaining the well-proven and popular design. The CUBE NEO is equipped not only with a wireless IR remote control but also with an digital input. This makes the system much more versatile when operating with TVs and streaming clients. Moreover we have integrated an output for connecting an optional subwoofer (-> Wavemaster FUSION). Of course CUBE NEO still features the high quality Bluetooth® audio streaming function. The optimized sound is defined by a particularly clear and detailed acoustic. This is supported by the high-quality processing of the speakers. The CUBE NEO is - in addition to the classic colors black and white - also available in solid bamboo (oiled and waxed). In addition to the attractive appearance, this offers the advantage of ecological compatibility by using renewable, sustainable raw material while maintaining the stability of the material.
CUBE NEO can be wired to all non-amplified sources like smartphone, PC, laptop, TV, MP3, CD and BluRay devices. In addition to high quality Bluetooth® and inputs for analogue audio sources, an optical digital input (Toslink / S/P-DIF) is also available for digital input signals. In total the system can be connected to 4 audio sources simultaneously. The integrated D/A converter can process high resolution signals with up to 24bit/96kHz. CUBE NEO has an intelligent standby feature that shuts your speakers down when not in use, but switches on instantly when an audio signal for the selected input is detected.
259,95 Euro per unit incl. taxes | Buy Now
Exceptional audio reproduction with outstanding bass performance (2-way concept, with bass reflex technology). Integrated sound control for bass and treble as well as loudness function.
Analogue 2-channel-amplifier with 2 x 25 Watts RMS power. High quality signal processing from input circuit all the way through sound control and the amplifier stages. D/A converter can process audio signals up to 24bit/96kHz.
Compact designed, acoustically damped cabinet of solid bamboo (oiled and waxed). High performance woofer/midrange driver with cellulose cone and silk dome tweeter.
Front control for on/standby, volume and input selection. IR remote control for all control functions. BASS/ TREBLE sound controls and switchable LOUDNESS function.
CUBE NEO can be connected by Bluetooth® or by cable with up to 4 different stereo sound sources simultaneously (analogue and digital). Besides there is an output for an optional subwoofer.
The integrated Bluetooth® module offers high quality audio streaming. It operates on the A2DP standard and is compatible with all devices using the Bluetooth® 2.1 standard.
CUBE NEO automatically detects the audio signal of the selected input and switches to the appropriate operation mode (On/Standby).
The system consumes less than 0.5 Watt in standby mode. The main power switch is located on the back panel of the speaker.