- Tweeter: 25 mm with silk dome
- Woofer/midrange: 13 cm with cellulose conet
- Amplifier: 2 channel, integrated
- Output power (RMS): 2 x 25 Watt
- Frequency response: 45 - 22.000 Hz
- Cabinet: coated MDF, 2-way concept with bass reflex technology
- Controls: On/Standby/Volume and line-in selection at the front, treble- and bass control and On/Off (main) on the back
- Bluetooth®: A2DP Standard for wireless audio streaming (compatible from BT 2.1)
- Auto Switch: signal sensor for automatic On/Standby
- Power supply: internal, 100-240 Volt ~ 50/60 Hz, 0.7A max., Standby Power <0.5 W (230V)
- Connectors: 2 x Line-In (3,5 mm and Cinch), Bluetooth, AC Power, Bluetooth®, AC Power
- Measurements (WHD): 175 x 245 x 200 mm
- (Subject to change without prior notice)
Amazing audio, wirelessly – via Bluetooth® streaming
wavemaster CUBE is a high-quality, amplified 2.0 stereo speaker system that lets you stream music from a Bluetooth®-enabled smartphone, laptop or tablet with superb clarity. The compact and stylishly designed speakers are extremely versatile, allowing you to connect to 3 different audio sources simultaneously. The acoustically dampened cabinets are fitted with high performance woofer/mid- range drivers, which provide exceptional audio reproduction.
Setting up CUBE is quick and easy. Alongside its Bluetooth® wireless capability, it is also supplied with long, tangle-free cables, giving you maximum set-up flexibility. CUBE’s unique dual-electronic amplification design, means that it deals with non-amplified sources like iPad/iPod/iPhone, PC, laptop, TV, CD and BluRay devices just as easily as powered sources. There is a dedicated line-in for mobile devices. With one eye on power-saving, CUBE has an intelligent standby feature that shuts your speakers down when not in use, but wakes instantly when an audio signal is detected.
199,00 Euro per unit incl. taxes | Buy Now
Stunning audio reproduction with exceptional bass performance (2-way concept, with bass reflex technology). Integrated volume control and sound control for bass and treble.
Analogue 2-channel-amplifier with 50 Watts RMS power. High quality signal processing from input circuit all the way through sound control and the amplifier stages.
Compact designed, acoustically damped MDF cabinet with black coloured coating. High performance woofer/midrange driver with cellulose cone and silk dome tweeter.
On/Standby/Volume and line-in selection at the front, treble- and bass control and On/Off (main) on the back.
CUBE can be connected by Bluetooth® or by cable with up to 3 different stereo sound sources simultaneously. Sources can be selected by a line input switch that is located on the front of the speakers.
The integrated Bluetooth® module offers high quality audio streaming. It operates on the A2DP standard and is compatible with all devices using the Bluetooth® 2.1 standard.
CUBE detects input signals and automatically switches to the appropriate operation mode (On/Standby).
CUBE consumes less than 0.5 Watt in standby mode. The main power switch is located on the reverse of the speaker.